Tuesday, November 13, 2007

St. Louis Deja Vu

On the trip to Iowa I paused for artistic refreshment at the St. Louis Art Museum. I parked for FREE just to the right of this picture, entered for FREE, and feasted for 20 beautiful minutes.

This is just one amazing work that I viewed...


The next 'must do' stop was...
It was just as delicious as I remembered.


The church where Sarah was blessed and Anna was baptized. I also remembered the best spook alley ever and the time the cub scouts had that 6th grade teacher demo model rockets and one landed on a neighbor's roof!!


It's still there - exactly the same.


WGHS - front and preschool. Holds a LOT of memories for all...


Street in front of Schnucks.

The turn to Baker Ave.

Our street.

Our house. They changed the siding and added fences - and grass!


Carol and Scotty. Somebody grew.


John and Crickett - still lots of fun.


Val. She looks exactly the same!


The temple at rush hour.


2 Comments:

Blogger Rocketgirl said...

That's the same chapel I was blessed at too!!

7:03 PM  
Blogger The Pagets in Florida said...

doesn't that make you feel old? We moved from there in 1999.

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home