Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Question

We really enjoyed conference!
We also discovered that we can watch reruns on byu.tv. Today I felt impressed to both strengthen my family, and to watch Elder Eyring's address. Every conference there is one talk that is given just for me, and he is usually, but not always, the person to deliver it. I would like you all to respond to the question he asked (in comments section):
How has the hand of God reached out to touch you or someone in your family today?
I think we will all benefit from our responses!
THANK YOU!
MOM

2 Comments:

Blogger Mom and Dad said...

I started organizing the finished side of the basement today. As I sat on Anna's stinky couch, I looked about and wished, "I wish I could have a whole wall of file cabinets - my long time dream..." So, for the heck of it, I got online and searched Craig's List. Low and behold there was a great office sale with 6 file cabinets! I felt good about it, so I called. $20. a piece. And Jon said it was OK. I went and looked at them and bought all 6!!! And the folks there even helped me load them in the van cause they were such good quality it took 3 of us. Wow!!! How soon are prayers answered???

4:35 PM  
Blogger Danny said...

Way to get the cabinets! Yesterday I was feeling particularly tired at one point but needed to do some more things. I said a prayer for strength and immediately felt better; I was surprised that God answered my prayer so quickly. No doubt about it: God loves us.

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home