Friday, August 21, 2009

On the way home

On the way home I emptied the car of Sarah's attic storage. It was so happy. And I was happy to see my 2 girls and kids!
We painted the garage floor and played.
And went for a walk.

Wednesday we went to Nauvoo. I babysitted while the parents went to the Temple.
I'm finding that it's really fun to take grandchildren around Nauvoo!!
We went to see the oxen.
And yes, she did comment on the size of the posteriors of the animals.
Then we ate by the river, which got Miriam's clothes very dirty.
So we went to Pioneer Pastimes.
They spent about an hour housekeeping.
And feeding the animals.

Then we all went to the Blacksmith Shop for rings.

Then we ate uptown, shopped, and went to see Sunset by the Mississippi -

- on our old City of Joseph stage!! I commented several times that that grass was made green by our very own sweat!
The show was incredible. The highlight was this senior missionary (Elder Moffitt) singing Old Man River. Perfect for the setting. (Hope it uploads!)





After that show we saw BYU's Vocal Point perform. That was just as awesome!!! There are great perks to travelling.

2 Comments:

Blogger hachtman1 said...

Hi Becky, the pictures are just wonderful. I am so glad to see the pictures of the boys and the girls. They all are most precious.

Hope you all are well. You took some great pictures.
Brenda

6:28 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Yay! Thanks so much for visiting. It was so much fun. I may have to steal some of those pictures for christmas cards!

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home