Sunday, July 26, 2009

For parents:

When I was at BYU, a L O N G time ago, at the advice of my roommate, I took an elective called CDFR 445. It was a hands on class on parenting. Luckily, I took it before I got married and had children. I still have the textbook and referred to it often when raising our children.
(When I googled the book, I came up with my own blog!)
I will repeat myself and recommend it to all parents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think I've given copies to all of our children.
It is an excellent guide for parents with tricky or strong willed children.
(of course, we have none of those in OUR family...)

1 Comments:

Blogger Mom and Dad said...

I was reading some of it, and remembered just how naughty my own children were! I should have read the book more when I was raising them.

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home