Saturday, December 20, 2008

Baby time!

I was at the temple when the secretary came back to the study and announced, "Baby time!" So I took off for Florida (quite warm here) to be with the boys. Levi Adam came at 1 am.

I've been here playing with the boys and keeping things going.


Yesterday we took them to see their new brother. (I'll let the parents post pics of the baby.)


Isaac pointed and said "brother" quite clearly several times. He must be very important.


Michael had to check him out too.
Michael got to hold him.Then Isaac held him.

Then we took family pics.



And the nurse put arm bands on the big brothers. Isaac is big brother and Michael is biggest brother.

Each day I get out a special toy from the trunk of my car. That day it was legos.

Here are some of their creations.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Pagets in Florida said...

I think they all look great and are deserving of at least one comment... even if I am a little biased.

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home