Thursday, November 13, 2008

Trip to Biltmore

We finally decided to go to Biltmore!!!
We left at 6 am for Biltmore in Asheville, NC. By the time it was light we were at Tallulah Gorge. From there on all the views were fabulous.

Since I've been scanning old slides, I notice that I only save the slides with people in them. So, we tried what the kids always do - hold the camera at arms length and shoot...

Worked, but blocked the gorge!

Biltmore was fabulous!!!This time we nabbed a fellow tourist to take our pic.


The architectural details surpass Princeton.


Fall was still in bloom.

The gardens have a greenhouse, of course.

From the rear.

3 Comments:

Blogger Danny said...

Looks beautiful! I had no idea that such a place existed in NC.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

beautiful! You're just making me fall more in love with North Carolina!

7:13 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I just showed the pics to Elisabeth and she shouts, "There's my Papa! There's my Nana!"

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home