Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Recent Visits

Reva's family has a tradition of taking gorgeous Easter photos in new Easter clothes. Reva was determined to follow the tradition, and Solei was equally determined not to. We took LOTS of pics. These are my best ones. Who do you think won?



'Mike and Ike' as Grandpa John calls them.

I once painted Aaron inside a box, and couldn't resist capturing these two the same way.
Handsome guy!


I only took a few pictures of Eli, cause everyone else was taking a ton of them. It turns out that the pictures I took were movies. Google does not like my movies!!! So, just imagine a cute Eli that came to visit or go to his link on the side of this page. He was dancing.
LOVE MY KIDS!!!


3 Comments:

Blogger The Pagets in Florida said...

It is funny that you love your kids, but none of us (except Reva who is not yours biologically) were in the pictures. Oh well. I feel loved anyway.

3:24 PM  
Blogger Floyd said...

Dang Those girls are cute!!

12:00 PM  
Blogger Rocketgirl said...

You didn't mention the foaming of blood at the mouth she kept threatening to spit on that dress. I got one decent one of her, but all the pictures of us as a family with her smiling have jared and I looking like goofballs trying to get her to smile. Curses!

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home