Friday, February 15, 2008

Tripping over couches

I've been searching Craig's List for weeks for a cream colored recliner that I can stand and that is comfortable. Each time I looked I kept thinking about some people we know who just moved in to their house. The other night I stopped by to see them and they had gotten all new furniture. The next morning when I searched Craig's List and they came to mind, I thought, 'Aha! I'm going to call them to see if they have a cool chair.' Guess what? They had this cream colored recliner for sale!!!!
It is now featured in our living room:


In fact, they had a whole basement full of cool furniture for sale, so I also bought this ottoman, and the next day took Jon back and we brought home a sectional couch.
So, where should we put it????
Actually, now it's the ottoman that is the culprit.
Here are 3 different options:
#1 To the left of the couch along the wall.

#2 On the end of the chaise lounge.













#3 Tucked into the couch L.


























#4 Recovered and placed in the other room in front of the blue couch.


#5 Upstairs in our room in front of the old cream couch.


What are your ideas??????

5 Comments:

Blogger The Pagets in Florida said...

I think it should go upstairs

5:13 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

Put it in a different room for sure. That room already has enough leg rests.

5:22 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Very nice new(er) couches though!

5:22 PM  
Blogger Floyd said...

I tried the couches and they rock

3:50 PM  
Blogger Mom and Dad said...

We put the leg rest upstairs and it makes our bedroom elegant. So there it stays.
We also brought one section around and put the round table in the corner that made. Awesome!!!

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home