Saturday, July 21, 2007

May 1978 Trip

I've been scanning slides again. Tray 14 & 15 are from an ill-fated trip we took to the temple in May 1978 to see Mike and Karen W. get married. It was a big event. All the trips we took with the Lewis resulted in multiple car breakdowns, and this trip it was our VW Minibus Camper.
Here we are in Denver staying with Wendy and Michelle.


This is the wedding party behind the Provo Temple. I was 6 months pregnant with Anna, and Kendell was 3 months pregnant with Selina.
?, Becky, K. Lyon, Kendell L., Sis. Wideman, Karen & Mike, Larry L., Scott McKee & Jon

We stayed a couple extra days in Mesa, AZ b/c that's one of the places the VW broke down. Here are Jared and his skinny dad on the temple grounds. It was HOT!!!
More to follow...

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Wow Mom! You were super skinny at 6 months pregnant! From that picture, if you hadn't told me I don't know if I could have told.

8:12 PM  
Blogger We're Pullin' in the Drive! said...

wow, was I ever that young? :)
My boys loved that picture of there mommy so young.
Thanks! Love Michelle

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home