Sunday, August 12, 2007

We’ve been tagged? Don’t know what that means, but we can follow a template, (from Anna and Danny’s blog.
Here are a couple of things about us. Dad and Mom

4 Random Things about Me:
I get up at 4am to go to work and take an hour nap before I start work.
I can weld, kind of.
There are some things I can not fix.
After I accompanied Reva on the piano in church, people said it was amazing that I could play what I played without reading music. (I was going to say but did not, (It’s easy when you make it up yourself.)
My two legs don’t match each other.
I like to eat butter all by itself.
I love creeks.
I have a lot of books and paintings in my head that wish they could come out.


Favorite four jobs I've held:
Produce department clerk at Food Giant
Chief of Facilities and Operational Support at GBI.
Repairman of electric fishing motors and power winches at Appliance Hospital
BYU T A
Kindergarten art teacher
Art teacher for Contemporary Arts Museum in Houston
Charles Hobbs Time Management Hostess

Four (or ANY) movies I can watch over and over again:
Star Wars Series
Potter Series
Mobsters and Mormons
Napoleon Dynamite (Does this suggest I’m warped somehow?)
Pride and Prejudice (any version)
Any Jane Austen novel
Yoga Zone (daily exercise!!)
Anne of Green Gables or Jane Eyre

Four places I have lived:
California
Utah
Hawaii
Ontario, Canada

Pennsylvania
Florida

Texas
Missouri

Four t.v. shows I watch:
Modern Marvels (History Channel)
The Universe (History Channel)
Jakers (PBS Saturday Morning)
Ask This Old House

CNN Headline news – Robin&friends
If that is yukky, boring, or has a commercial – CNN News
If that happens on CNN – Fox News
Andy of Mayberry

Four places I've been on vacation:
Florida
Allentown
Nauvoo
Rexburg
Nauvoo
Massachusetts
New Jersey
shore
Virginia

Four favorite foods:
Key lime pie
Ice Cream
good Steak
BBQ
Cream Puffs
Really good cheese cake
Dark Chocolate
Cashews

Four websites I visit:
The kids four blogs
your blog
yahoo mail
google.com
Weather.com

People that we want to tag:
The only ones who read this blog…
Jared and Reva
Sarah and Alex
Aaron and Kathrine (got cha!!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Thanks, I learned some things about you that I never knew!

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home