Friday, July 13, 2007

Pre-historic Images

Here are a few of your roots.
Yep, that is me with my mother and father on the back stoop.

Every year about my birthday, we drove to a photographer's studio in Easton PA and had a portrait taken of yours truly...Here are a few of them:






This was my sixth grade school picture. My dad did my hair - can you tell?

Talk about 60's! This is me in Jr. High.

And this is me in High School. Dad says he would have had a crush on me.

There are many more, but "That's all folks!!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

This is so fun mom. I am so glad that you are sharing. I love the comments too.

I decided that I'm not going to scrapbook, but instead I am just going to blog my life. Every once in a while I will cut and paste them into a word document and save them in another form. Totally Free! No picture printing ($$$) and no worries about acid-free blah blah blah. I am sure that digital will be around for a while, so I am set.

I think on entries like this on yours, I will cut and paste into a family scrap book of relatives. I may even pull from some other people's blogs as well. Do you have any suggestions/problems about that? (I guess I should get your permission to scrap book your stuff.)

8:14 PM  
Blogger Mom and Dad said...

Go for it!

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home