Friday, June 29, 2007

Deja Vu - 1978

I've been scanning old slides lately. Here are a few from 1978-9. You may want to look at them backwards...


Our girl growing bigger.
Our big back yard.


Trip to see grandparents.


Darling girl.



Our cute kids!




A month after the birth...
Our new home - a 10' x 50' trailer - air conditioned!



With the grandparents.


After the blessing.



Baby blessing day.



Sweet baby dreams.


Our boy.



All dolled up for a photo.



With new sister.



Newborn.



First kiss. (Quite embarrassing later!!)




Our precious toddler.


Our new baby.

3 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Thanks for posting so many pictures of me! I am so glad that you found them. Eli does resemble me a bit.

9:54 AM  
Blogger The Pagets in Florida said...

I think that Eli and Anna have the same forehead

2:25 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Really? He definately has my eyes.

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home