Friday, March 16, 2007

Only in the South

Here are the winners of the nursing home's pre-contest for Ms. Nursing Home of Georgia. Aren't they something? The one on the right will compete at the next level.
Miss Cobb County MC'd and Miss Mall of Georgia sang. (We have a Miss for everything!)
Only in the South!!!


It is a dreary March day, but from our front door there are trees busting out all over! Big puffy white things that make you sing, 'I looked out the window and what did I see?', pink Cherry blossoms, Tulip trees, daffodils, etc. Leaves coming too...
And today the doctor tells me that I have allergies - for the first time.
Not fun...need to LEAVE the South.

And Church rummage sales. The churches are really gargantuan in Atlanta and have bigger than big sales of children's items. Of course we went. I got this changing table for $5.00 and the mattress for $10.00, not to mention a pile of Baby Einstein videos.
Love the South.

Solei is getting to know her Atlanta relatives...

She has stolen her great-grandad's heart.
And he gets to do a lot bragging to all the old ladies when Solei visits!


I can hold her again now that I know I'm not s-i-c-k.


She likes to flirt with everyone, especially her papa.

That's all today - from the South.



1 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Look at that happy grandma's face! Smiles that big just pop out for those cute little ones. Very cute!

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home