Sunday, February 18, 2007

Trip to Florida - Brrr...

I drove down to Tallahassee this week to help out at Aaron and Kathrine's b/c Katherine is on bedrest for the month of February. I basically got the housekeeping ahead. Before I came the Relief Society had done a marvelous job with meals and sitting. I may go down again each week for a few days to relieve them.
Kathrine stays prone about 98% of the time. That means that I spent a lot of time with Michael. Yeah!

We went outside for a walk every day, even though it turned cold!!!!!!!!!
Notice that there are flowers in bloom... This coming week it will be warm again.
And there are palm trees. (I'm crazy about palm trees.)


Lots of people have been watching Michael. He even has his own fort at their home teachers apartment.


We made Valentines.



The neighbors had Valentine balloons. I really enjoyed their Muslim next door neighbors! The wife is from Morocco. (One of my secret desires is to travel there.)



Tallahassee is beautiful. This is the street their apartment complex is located on.



I caught a shot of downtown in rush hour on the way home. Love the Spanish Moss!



Maybe next week on the way there I can photo some cotton fields or something.
Or, the beach!!!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home