Saturday, January 20, 2007

Warm Hearts, Cold Toes.

Last week Jon and I went to Utah for Eli's baby blessing.
Isn't he cute?

He and his mommy learned to go out shopping.
His cousin Elisabeth enjoyed it a lot.

We got to spend lots of time with Elisabeth who is seven months going on three years.

Here she is trying out driving.

Here she is checking out her new cousin. She wants to poke him in his eyes.

She has the whole world to explore and uses every moment to do so!

She thought her papa was fun.

I felt like a real grandma at the end of the visit when she took time to crawl into my lap and stay long enough for a big hug!!

This is my favorite mountain. In the morning it is pink.

We came back to Atlanta and everyone said it was cold, but in Utah it was zero and snowing!!!!!! I'm so glad to live in Georgia!

But the snow sure is lovely...

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I have to defend my daughter: she is getting a lot better about the eye poking thing. Really, she hardly does it anymore. She does think that other children's faces are interesting and that is why she sometimes tries to grab at them. If she continues maybe we'll just figure she wants to be an opthalmologist.

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home