Thursday, June 11, 2009

Grandma Goo

Here he is - # 8 grandchild! Are we ever blessed.
10 lbs. 2 oz.
Women stopped me in the hall to comment on me being the grandmother of the 10# baby.

'Thank you mama.'



Family of 4 now...

OK, so I teach Buddhism and they say that the Buddha, Siddhartha Gautama, had the signs on him that denoted he would be either a great world leader or a great religious leader. One sign was that he had this circular, hat-like lump on his head, and I noticed that our baby had that too. It went away in a couple of hours.
Will our baby be a great leader?
Another sign was long earlopes and a wheel on his flat feet (creases?)
What sign does our baby have - other than gynormous feet for a baby?
And gynormous hands!

So sweet...


What great grandparent does he look like in this picture?

Yawn... All this talk is boring me.

Most typical view.

Profile
And Nana can't wait to see him again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home